PRIVACY NOTICE / DISCLAIMER
Nothing presented on this website should be construed as legal advice. All content is for informational purposes only. Using this site is not a substitute for consulting with a lawyer. Online readers are advised not to take, or refrain from taking, any action based upon materials in this web site without consulting legal counsel.
Please understand you are not considered a client of the Bortel Law firm until your case has been accepted by us, and you have signed a formal "retainer agreement."
No attorney-client relationship has been established with the Bortel Law firm until we have reviewed your case, decided to accept your case, and entered into a written representation/retainer agreement with the client. Therefore, any information submitted to us through an email or questionnaire is not confidential or protected under attorney-client privilege.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Bortel-Law.com this privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site and how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Aaron Bortel, Esq. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us such as; name, address, phone and billing information via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.